Friday, April 13, 2007

WONDERS never cease.. TOP 3 QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK...

3. Why does it rain?



2. Where is heaven?



1. Where was I when you and daddy were married?


Boy, my 4 year old sure has me on my toes these days.... I love how she ponders the world around her and asks questions so she can learn......

Here are my answers to her questions....3]. Why does it rain? Because God needs to water the plants so they can grow. 2] Where is heaven? Where God is. {I thought that would provoke additional questions.. but that satisfied her}. and the number one answer to the number one question is.......1] Where was I when you and daddy were married? You were in God's secret place. { I had to really think about this one.. she was born almost 10 years after we were married.}.. Her response was precious...eyes wide with a big grin in a sweet tender voice.. W00 0w wW! (I'd love to know what was in her mind)!

Here are a few fun pictures of us discovering the world of gravity and static electricity......






No comments: