Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why I choose.....

I usually reserve this blog page as a brag page on my family..
But... today I have been challenged by a friend to express who & why I am voting for my candidate of choice.

What is said below is said in a spirit of love, gentleness and kindness..since written words can't often express the intent of the writer..

First let me say this before I expound on the who & why: As a Christian I have certain obligations that come from the authority of the scriptures. And believe that the role of faith in selecting a candidate is a God given privledge and is a very important issue. As a Christian I believe that Jesus Christ died so that I can have eternal life and therefore my obligation is to Him and His church, first.

My priorities are to the God of the Bible.... Three issues I will always stand by are faith, life issues and the protection of the institution of marriage. I will not vote for a candidate that does not share my same views on these three issues.

To list a few..I also believe in the well-being, for our men and women in the armed forces & in uniform in our cities, for better jobs, better health care for seniors & children, for education, energy independence and for government reform. That is why I believe that McLain/Palin will get my vote, they together are more able to achieve those goals.

In the end I know the Lord's will..will be done!

No comments: