Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!



~Sigh~... my baby girl started kindergarten this week! She is having a blast being a big girl... walking to her class room by herself, making new friends, learning, and getting to know her teacher.

When we first dropped her off Monday morning I was so proud of her, "my baby has made it to kindergarten what a milestone". By the end of the day I was missing her greatly! When I saw her coming out of the school with her class and teacher I began to tear up..I couldn't believe it.. it was like I hadn't seen her for years, it was like I sent in a baby that morning and out came a big girl that afternoon! I was teary eyed and all chocked up, for a moment, I couldn't get my words out to tell her I loved her and missed her and was so pround of her!!

and the icing on the cake... I sent my 7th grader to Jr. High! She's having a great time so far...

3 comments:

Stuart Cowen said...

What a big girl! Such a great smile - you can see the anticipation & excitement of a new adventure - K5! We love you, Chloe!

Stuart Cowen said...

okay, so I forgot I was logged in as Stuart, but I'm sure he agrees with me....probably wouldn't have added the love you mushy stuff though :) from Mrs. Lisa & the boys :)

Gayle said...

LOL too funny..Lisa.. love your new hair color and go-T (sp?)